Reusable Sanitary Pad
Kind to your skin and the planet
In a constantly changing world, where everything is becoming eco-friendly, we are delighted to offer you these reusable sanitary pads, which are super comfy and soft.
You do not have to stock up single-use pads every month to get through your menstrual cycle after buying these reusable pads. These premium quality reusable sanitary pads are far better than disposable pads, which are a source of pollution and many bacterial infections. We take pride in providing you with a substitute for those ordinary pads and making your life easy and better.
- Multi-layered Design – Top layer is fleece with embedded bamboo charcoal to neutralise odours, the middle two layers are absorbent microfiber and the outer layer is a waterproof PUL fabric.
- Super Absorbing and Leak-Proof - Its multi-layer design saves you from leakage and staining issues, absorbing 4x more than ordinary pads.
- Comfortable - You’re going to appreciate how comfortable our reusable pads are, as they offer a more natural feel than traditional disposable pads.
- Unique Design – These reusable sanitary pads are more eye-catching than ordinary pads because of their cute flamingo designs, making them unique.
- Easy to wash - Can be washed both by hand or in a washing machine.
- Eco-friendly – It is made of toxin-free material, so it will not cause any drastic effect on the environment.
- Available Sizes – It is available in both small and medium-size.
- Anti-bacterial – The quality ensures no infection and genital disease.
- Soft and comfortable – It will not cause any distress so that you can move around freely.
- Adjustable snaps closure – You don’t have to adjust it repeatedly because it fits perfectly in your underwear.
- Travel-Friendly – Because of these washable pads, you do not have to stock sanitary napkins again while travelling.
- We also offer a set of 6 reusable period pads. Click here to shop.
Small reusable pads - 20cm x 17.7cm
Medium reusable pads - 25cm x 17.7cm
The medium pad is for heavy flow.
The small size for light flow, or the last days of your period.
Note – Please remember to always wash any reusable sanitary products before using them for the first time!
Washing Methods - Can be washed both by hand or in a washing machine.
Soak-friendly – If you aren’t planning on washing your pads immediately, you can let them soak in water beforehand. This will greatly ease the washing process.
Dealing with stains – Should you notice any staining, you can add a touch of salt to the washing water.
Drying - When drying sanitary cloth pads, you can let them hang dry. Please avoid using the iron to aid in the drying process, as this can damage the fabric.
Things to avoid:
- Bleach and fabric softeners – not only are they harmful to you and the environment, but the chemicals, contained in these substances can dramatically reduce the lifespan of your pads
- Hot water – using hot water can damage the fabric and enable stains to set in.
Expected product lifespan
If given proper care, these sanitary pads should last you for several years.