Organic Dried Melissa Loose Leaf Tea (30g)
30g Organic Dried Melissa Loose Leaf Tea
Ingredients: 100% Pure Organic Dried Melissa Leaves
Melissa officinalis (commonly referred to as Lemon Balm, or simply “balm”) is a herbaceous plant, native to south-central Europe, Central Asia and the Mediterranean region. Used by the ancient Romans and Greeks, over 2000 years ago, it has found its way into the European folk-lore, traditional and alternative medicine, aromatherapy, and more. Cultivated since the 16th century, lemon balm is praised for its scent and flavour, as well as its soothing capabilities. Alternative medicine experts suggest lemon balm as one of the main ways of combating infections and disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Helps your body fight off viral infections, coughs and profuse sweating.
- Alleviates nausea and stimulates appetite.
- Helps with high blood pressure and reduces ringing in the ears.
- Helps against neurosis, migraines, increased heart rate and problems with sleep.
- Has a soothing effect on the nervous system.
Eco Bravo’s quick and easy of herbal tea recipe
- Bring freshly filtered water to a rolling boil
- Pour boiling water over the herbs and cover the cup or close the pot lid
- Let it steep for between 2-10 minutes depending on the strength required
Why choose our teas?
- Eco Bravo’s organic dried loose leaf teas are 100% natural and contain no artificial additives
- The quality of our products is kept in line with the international standards
- We offer you the ability to enjoy hand-packed herbs, chosen by from professional pickers
- Can be used as a tea or infusion
- Easy to prepare