Organic Dried Mint Loose Leaf Tea (30g) Plastic-Free
£2.95 Delivery or FREE when you spend £30.
30g Organic Dried Mint Loose Leaf Tea
Ingredients: 100% Pure Organic Dried Mint Leaves
Peppermint (or, as science calls the plant - Mentha × Piperita) is a type of hybrid mint plant, resulting from the crossing of watermint and spearmint. Native to the European and Middle Eastern regions of the world, peppermint was quickly recognised for its excellent scent and flavour. Dried mint leaves have since found their way into the cuisine, alternative medicine, bakery and beauty industries of nearly every country across the globe. Herbal tea, prepared from dried mint, comes highly praised for its anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
- Helps in combating fevers and infections
- Stimulates digestions and alleviates the symptoms of digestive issues
- Bolsters the immune system
- Aids against bad breath
- Has a soothing effect
Why choose our organic dried loose leaf teas?
- Eco Bravo’s organic dried loose leaf teas are 100% natural and eco-friendly
- The quality of our products is kept in line with the international standards
- We offer you the ability to enjoy hand-packed herbs, chosen by from professional pickers
- Can be used as a tea or infusion
- Easy to prepare
Instructions: How to make the perfect cup of herbal tea
- Bring freshly filtered water to a rolling boil
- Pour boiling water over the herbs and cover the cup or close the pot lid
- Let it steep for between 2-10 minutes depending on the strength required