Reusable Mesh Produce Bags (Set of 6)
FREE delivery on orders over £30.
12 minutes of use, 1000 years of pollution
It takes up to 1,000 years for a plastic bag to break down. On average, a plastic shopping bag is used for just 12 minutes. - The World Counts
At Eco Bravo, we believe that leaving a cleaner planet is the responsibility of all of us. That is why we have designed a special set of 6 organic cotton reusable mesh produce bags that will help you reduce the amount of plastic used on a daily basis.
Why should you purchase this set?
- Because it’s practical and eco-friendly.
- The pack contains 6 organic cotton mesh produce bags that will make any trip to the farmer’s market or grocery store a lot easier.
- All the bags are very resistant and reusable, allowing you to carry and store veggies, fruit, bread and more.
1x Mesh bag - 34cm x 28cm
1x Bread bag - 19cm x 31cm
4x Bags - 25cm x 31cm
- The eco-friendly reusable mesh produce bags are a perfect alternative to the high pollutant plastic bags at the grocery.
- Perfect for storing any type of ingredients.
- They are 100% made of organic cotton, an all-natural and toxin-free material that allows the plants or grains to breathe.
- They are machine washable and reusable.
- The reusable mesh produce bags are completely zero-waste, plastic-free and ecological.
- The recyclable zero-waste mesh bags allow you to reduce your carbon footprint.
- In support of WaterAid
Easy to care:
- Hand or machine wash them in cold water, don't tumble dry.
- Flat or line dry.
- They are made of unprocessed fabric, never washed or bleached, so they will shrink about 7-10% after the first wash, but will stretch back out.
Buy Now and make any trip to the farmer’s market easier and eco-friendlier.