6 Pack Reusable Sanitary Towel Pads - Made in the UK
Say goodbye to disposable pads and stop polluting the world.
Introducing out reusable sanitary towel pads:
- Better for your health and for the environment
- Absorbs 4x more than a single-use pad
- Super soft
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Comfortable and soft
- Adjustable snaps closure
This set includes:
- 6 Multi-Layered Reusable Sanitary Towel Pads - Ethically Made in the UK
- Free Easy To Store Wet Bag
3 x Small reusable pads - 20cm x 17.7cm
3 x Medium reusable pads - 25cm x 17.7cm
Maximum Comfort – These Multi-Layered Reusable Sanitary Towel Pads come with 4 layers of antibacterial charcoal bamboo fibre that will safeguard your skin. The double-layered super-absorbent microfibre ensures that no leaks and spills will occur while the other two layers protect and comfort your gentle skin.
Optimal Convenience – Equipped with convenient button snaps, our reusable cloth sanitary pads are easy to apply, open and close. The ergonomic design prevents leaks, while the soft fabrics ensure that no bunching and uncomfortable bumps occur. Excellent for everyday office work, as well as more dynamic activities like travelling, walks, exercise and even hiking.
Eco-Friendly – Prized for its antibacterial properties and little-to-no waste generation, bamboo fibre is the ideal sanitary material choice for every eco-minded individual. Get your set today and drastically decrease your carbon footprint and cut down on landfill waste, all the while staying safe, comfortable and protected.
Easy to Store – Thanks to their innovative design, these reusable sanitary towel pads are extremely easy to wrap and store discreetly into any drawer, backpack or purse.
Easy to Wash – washable by hand or machine, these cloth sanitary pads have but a few maintenance requirements that you can read in detail below.
Note – Please remember to always wash any reusable sanitary products before using them for the first time!
Washing Methods - Can be washed both by hand or in a washing machine.
Soak-friendly – If you aren’t planning on washing your pads immediately, you can let them soak in water beforehand. This will greatly ease the washing process.
Dealing with stains – Should you notice any staining, you can add a touch of salt to the washing water.
Drying - When drying sanitary cloth pads, you can put them in a dryer or let them hang dry. Please avoid using the iron to aid in the drying process, as this can damage the fabric.
Things to avoid:
- Bleach and fabric softeners – not only are they harmful to you and the environment, but the chemicals, contained in these substances can dramatically reduce the lifespan of your pads
- Hot water – using hot water can damage the fabric and enable stains to set in.
Expected product lifespan
If given proper care, these sanitary towel pads should last you for several years.
Save money and help save the environment.
- Outer layer – comprised entirely out of 100% waterproof lamination fabric to prevent leakage
- Middle layer – microfibre cloth providing maximum absorbency
- Inner Layer – 100% organic bamboo charcoal to ensure optimal comfort and safety